- countertopsNatureCast Concrete is less than half the weight of traditional concrete at two inches thick. This allows for most counters to be installed with fewer seams and in some cases, zero seams. Also, there is no need for additional structural support in the cabinetry.
- fireplacesConcrete fireplace surrounds, hearths and mantels can be a distinctive focal point of any room. NatureCast Concrete can be used to make panels as thin as one-half inch to clad the surround and are easily installed due to its lightweight attribute.
- firepits & furnitureConcrete fire-pits are a unique way to finish out a patio. These outdoor natural gas and propane fire-pits are made in Oregon and shipped anywhere in the United States. Designed with a large counter area around the fire for drinks and food, these concrete fire-pits are lightweight and easy to install.
- sinksConcrete is a natural choice for creating distinctive integral and vessel sinks.
Integral sinks fuse basin with countertop creating a sleek and elegant look. With concrete’s ease of forming any shape, NatureCast Concrete integral sinks join craft and function to create powerful expressive results.
Any integral sink can be made into a vessel sink.
- floorsConcrete flooring offers both decorative and functional options for your home or business. Cement Elegance
can beautify existing floors by applying the most effective staining, polishing and sealing techniques adding
style and performance.
Concrete overlays ranging in thickness from one-eighth to five-sixteenths inch can be installed over existing concrete or wood framed sub-floor. It can be stained, polished and sealed. Design elements such as logos or flourishes can be easily incorporated. Functionally, these overlays are ideal for radiant heat flooring systems.
- showersConcrete shower surrounds
are a unique way to finish out
a shower without grout joints.
NatureCast Concrete panels can be made as thin as one-half inch and can be attached directly to waterproof backer-board.